Geography Teacher – Ealing
- Geography Teacher – September 2018
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school in Ealing
- Excellent transport links via road and tube
- Permanent Geography Teacher position – up to KS4 with options to teach KS5
- MPS/UPS – including inner London weighting
- Excellent and supportive NQT induction programme
- CPD in place for continued growth
An opportunity for a newly qualified Geography Teacher or a Geography Teacher looking for the next step in their career, to join a committed and dedicated team with a highly rated induction programme.
The School, part of a local Academy Trust but works independently, ensures effective support systems, an emphasis on traditional high standards of behaviour attitude and uniform.
Due to an internal promotion the Headteacher is looking to appoint and motivated and enthusiastic Geography Teacher to join an expanding and committed Humanities department from September 2018. You will be teaching Geography up to at least GCSE level, with the option to move into A-level lessons in time. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about inspiring students to want to learn more about their subject and how it affects us in our day to day lives.
Located with excellent access from the M4 or via the District and Piccadilly lines the school are looking to hire for a permanent position with such employment benefits including Bike to Work scheme, Child Care Vouchers, and a fun social life with fellow colleagues.
If you’re interested in applying for the role, please attach your CV via the link below.