Key Stage 1 NQT, Islington
We are seeking an excellent Key Stage 1 NQT for September 2017 who could join a wonderful, bright, creative and motivating primary school in the heart of Islington.
We are seeking an Key Stage 1 NQT who would be open to teaching either Year 1 or Year 2We are looking for ‘Good’ practitioners who have solid observations from their placement practices.
We are not necessarily looking for the finished product; we are simply looking for a Key Stage 1 NQT who has the potential to be fantastic.
- Key Stage 1 NQT, Flexible year group
- London Borough of Islington
- Applications from NQTs with a real passion and enthusiasm welcome
- MPS/UPS Inner London Salary bracket
- Good by OFSTED
- Permanent Opportunity
- September 2017 start, Pay from July for NQTs.
The school is based in Arsenal within the London Borough of Islington. The school is an extremely diverse, inner city primary school with excellent opportunities for progression and development as you grow as a practitioner. With an outstanding record of supporting NQTs you will be in capable hands as you start your career.
This is a school where happy and successful learners are key priority and there a plenty of highly motivated children who want to learn and excel. As a key member of the teaching team you will be offered a highly positive work environment where work-life balance is respected and highly regarded as important. Staff Morale is extremely high throughout the school and everyone is well supported.
The successful Key Stage 1 NQT will be someone who:
- Has extremely high expectations for the achievement of every pupil within their class and the school.
- Will demonstrate a passion for developing an engaging and challenging curriculum
- Is highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Possesses excellent communication skills and is committed to developing their practice.
To apply for this exciting Key Stage 1 NQT Position at this lovely 2 form entry primary school in the heart of Islington.