KS1 & KS2 Teacher – Ealing
The Leadership team of a highly rated primary school in the Inner London Borough of Ealing is looking to recruit an enthusiastic KS1/KS2 class teacher for September 2018.
Students at this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Community School have higher than national average scores in reading, writing and maths with a writing progress score of 1.2 and a maths score of 2.3.
Are you looking for your first opportunity to become part of a successful primary school? This excellent Ealing School could be the school for you!
- KS1/ KS2 Class Teacher, open to NQTs
- OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
- MPS/UPS- plus Inner London Weighting
- Full-time, Permanent teaching post (July/September 2018)
- Future opportunities for progression
- Strong supportive leadership team
- School that encourages respect, teamwork and a friendly approach to learning
- Four form entry primary school
- London Borough of Ealing
- Salary starting from £28,660
- Comments from a recent Ofsted report include:
“All leaders, including governors, have a clear understanding of the school’s strengths and how to take improvement forward”
“Pupils receive a rich variety of learning opportunities, including Latin, French, cooking and swimming”
The four-form entry Primary School benefit from a supportive teacher base, class teachers share planning, resources and marking to spread the work load making it an excellent environment to develop your skills. The school offer a highly influential and successful NQT programme that provides NQTs with a strong support network, mentors and training programmes to enhance existing skills.
The school offers a vibrant environment where everyone is valued. You will be part of a highly motivated team that strives for excellence. We would love to hear from a fun-loving, engaging and articulate class teacher who is able to deliver high-quality teaching. Leaders provide training and support for staff in order to enhance their performance.
If you would like to be considered for a fabulous teaching position in an Ealing primary school, please apply by submitting your CV below.