KS1 Teacher – Haringey
We seek a talented, passionate and caring Key Stage 1 teacher for a primary school based within the London Borough of Haringey for September 2018
- Are you a talented Key Stage 1 teacher seeking an opportunity within the London Borough of Haringey?
- Are you looking for a supportive primary school to start your career or further develop your career?
- Do you seek a school where CPD and training is a priority for teachers and you are given the opportunity to flourish and develop your career further?
If you are an NQT or Experienced Key Stage 1 teacher seeking a great school with great opportunities then this could be for you.
- Key Stage 1 Teacher required for September 2018
- London Borough of Haringey
- Key Stage 1 NQT or Experienced Year 1 teacher
- Pay to scale plus Inner London Weighting
- Great Leadership team
- Develop your career and progress!
- Diverse, Inner city primary school
- Outstanding NQT support
- Opportunities for Middle Leadership for the right person
An opportunity for a growing primary school in the London Borough of Haringey has become available for a Key Stage 1 teacher. This role is to start in September 2018 and would suit an NQT or an Experienced Key Stage 1 teacher. For an Experienced Key Stage 1 teacher there are great opportunities for a TLR in Middle Management. For an NQT, there is ample opportunity for progression over the next few years and with the support and guidance from the leadership team your career could really go somewhere.
This high achieving Foundation School records higher than average scores in Reading and Maths, with progress scores of 2.9, 2.4 and 0.9 in Maths, Writing and Reading respectively. The Ofsted rated the school ‘Good’ in its last inspection, highlighting the quality of teaching and support and training offered by the Senior members fo the team.
As a Key Stage 1 teacher you will be expected to take on a group of approximately 30 Key Stage 1 children and lead them to success by offering them a varied and invigorating curriculum that will meet the needs of all children within your class. As a Key Stage 1 teacher you will be expected to demonstrate ‘Good’ if not ‘Outstanding’ classroom practice. You will be expected to maintain the schools high expectations for students.
Whether you’re an NQT or an Experienced Key Stage1 teacher you will be offered a mentor who will ensure you fit in well and feel supported within the school. This school has excellent facilities and resources for you to use and enhance your class teaching.
If you are a tenacious, passionate and dedicated Key Stage 1 teacher then please send a copy of your CV today!