Paid Teacher Training
Are you a graduate looking for a place on a Paid Teacher Training course?
Do you want to start your teacher training in January, rather than wait for the next academic year?
University isn’t the only route to gaining Qualified Teacher Status! Teach In are working with a range of schools in Dartford to place talented aspiring teachers onto our Paid Teacher Training Course – The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme. With welcoming and supportive leadership teams, well-equipped departments, and the desire to constantly innovate, these schools are an ideal destination for the budding trainee teacher, and with Teaching Apprenticeship Programme you could find yourself starting your training as soon as January.
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is a Paid Teacher Training course that is 12 months long and is fee free. You will be based in a school as you train, gaining practical hands on experience whilst you immerse yourself in the world of teaching.
With all the Teacher Training programmes out there, we know things can become overwhelming very quickly – Our team of advisors want to find out more about you in order to help you decide the best path into teaching for you.
Some of the benefits of Paid Teacher Training programmes include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about
To explore your Paid Teacher Training options immediately, apply now and begin your journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Primary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths & Science
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £18,399.00 to £28,343.00 /year