Primary Teacher – Barnet
Seeking a talented, impassioned and caring KS2 Teacher for a highly rated primary school based within the London Borough of Barnet for September 2018
- Are you a talented KS2 teacher or NQT seeking an opportunity within the London Borough of Barnet?
- Are you looking for a highly rated supportive primary school to start or further develop your career?
- Do you seek a school where CPD and training is a priority for teachers and you are given the opportunity to flourish and develop your career further?
An opportunity for this community Primary School with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating have higher than national average scores, with pupils achieving 5.6, 5.7, and 4.8 in their reading, writing and maths progress scores respectively.
With a low recorded student absence and a lower than average pupil to teacher ratio this is a school that can offer excellent support to someone starting in their career or provide the next step for someone looking to make their way into middle leadership.
- KS1 and/or KS2 Teacher required for September 2018
- London Borough of Barnet
- NQT or Experienced teacher
- Pay to scale plus Outer London Weighting
- Great Leadership team
- Develop your career and progress!
- Diverse, outer-city primary school
- Outstanding NQT support
- Opportunities for Middle Leadership for the right person
This role is to start in Sep 2018 and would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher, with options throughout KS2. For an experienced teacher there are great opportunities for a TLR in middle Management. For an NQT, there is ample opportunity for progression over the next few years and with the support and guidance from the leadership team your career could really go somewhere.
As a Primary teacher you will be expected to take on a group of approximately 25 children and lead them to success by offering them a varied and invigorating curriculum that will meet the needs of all children within your class. As a KS2 teacher you will be expected to demonstrate ‘Good’ if not ‘Outstanding’ classroom practice. You will be expected to maintain the schools high expectations for students.
This school has excellent facilities and resources for you to use and enhance your class teaching.
If you are a tenacious, passionate and dedicated then please send a copy of your CV today!