UK School Principal Interviews (overseas)
Face-to-face interviews with hiring Headteachers in a city near you.
So you’re keen to teach in the UK, and you’d like to get a job sorted before you go? That’s a sensible plan, a move overseas tends to be much easier if you know where you will be going and what you’ll be doing when you get there! And that’s where we can help. Our team will do an in-depth consultation with you to work out your ideal school, your ideal role, and your ideal location. We can offer short and long term contracts, permanent roles, or guaranteed supply contracts. While usually you will interview via Skype, we know that some candidates prefer in-person interviews, and that’s why we arrange interviews with UK School Principals in convenient Australian, Canadian and Irish locations several times a year. If you are a NZ teacher or don’t live close to one of the Aussie major cities, don’t worry, we can arrange a Skype interview for you.
What’s involved in a UK School Principal Interview?
We have a strong network of UK School Principals who have the authority to hire for specific teaching positions within a school, or even an entire school district or borough. Several times a year Teach In flies these UK Principals to Australia, Canada and Ireland, to conduct face-to-face interviews with local teachers, and to offer them real, guaranteed teaching positions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to land yourself a UK teaching job before you leave home, and a chance to speak openly with the School Principal about what life is really like teaching in a particular school or region.
When can I do a UK School Principal interview?
We are currently recruiting interested teachers and teaching graduates to interview with two leading UK Head Teachers for teaching positions in Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs. Positions will be offered for 2017. The next UK School Principal interviews will be held in Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide) in September 2017, alongside informative free professional development workshops on Behaviour Management in the UK (wine and cheese is also provided at these workshops!)
The next Australian interviews and PD sessions are scheduled for:
- Sydney: Interviews, Mon 18 Sep 9am-5pm, Gravity@ 13/50 Carrington Street, Sydney 2000
- Sydney: Behaviour Management Workshop, Mon 18 Sep 6-7pm, 13/50 Carrington Street, Sydney 2000
- Brisbane: Interviews, Wed 20 Sep 9am–5pm, Gravity @ 140 Creek Street, Brisbane 4000
- Brisbane: Behaviour Management Workshop, Wed 20 Sep, 5-6pm, Gravity @ 140 Creek Street, Brisbane 4000
- Adelaide: Interviews, Wed 20th Sep 9am-7pm, Flinders University Education Building, 2.08 Sturt Rd, Bedford Park, SA 5042
- Adelaide: Behaviour Management Workshop, Wed 20th Sep 1pm-2pm, Flinders University Education Building, 2.07, Sturt Rd, Bedford Park SA 5042
- Adelaide: Interviews, Thurs 21st Sep 9am- 5pm, University of South Australia Magill Campus, de Lisssa Building, G1-50 St Bernards Rd, Magill SA 5072
- Adelaide: Behaviour Management Workshop, Thurs 21st Sep 1pm-2pm, University of South Australia Magill Campus, de Lisssa Building, G1-50 St Bernards Rd, Magill SA 5072
- Brisbane: Interviews, Thur 21 Sep 9am-5pm, Room 638, Social Sciences Building (24), The University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072
- Brisbane: Behaviour Management Workshop, Thur 21 Sep, 1pm-2pm, Room 638, Social Sciences Building (24), The University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072
- Melbourne: Interviews, Fri 22nd Sep 9am-5pm, Monash University, Wellington Road, Clayton 3800; Behaviour Management Workshop Fri 22nd Sep 1pm-2pm, Education Building, Ground Floor Room G23, Monash Clayton
- Melbourne: Interviews, Sat 23rd Sep 9am-5pm, Gravity @ 13/114 William Street, Melbourne 3000
- Melbourne: Behaviour Management Workshop, Sat 23rd Sep 11am-12pm, Gravity @ 13/114 William Street, Melbourne 3000
- Perth: Interviews, Thur 28th Sep 9am – 5pm, The Hive @ 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, 6000
- Perth: Behaviour Management Workshop, Thur 28th Sep Sep 6pm – 7pm, The Hive @ 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, 6000
- Perth: Interviews, Fri 29th Sep 9am-5pm, The Hive @ 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, 6000