Role overview/ summary
To manage the incoming applications and onboarding process for the SCITT. Work with the Programme Co-Ordinator and the Operations Manager to work within the ITT regulations and criteria for entry to initial teacher training. Ensure trainees and schools have a positive experience of e-Qualitas’ admissions and onboarding process.
Duties & responsibilities
- Take initial phone calls/email queries about the course
- Work with the programme director to publish appropriate course content on UCAS
- Check the eligibility and suitability of each applicant
- Filter the applications and send successful applications to schools
- Review interview documentation from schools in order to issue an offer of training with appropriate conditions
- Ensure the school is aware of their responsibilities and has the capacity to work with eQ on teacher training
- Enter trainees on the DfE teacher training portal
- Register and track apprenticeships using apprenticeship software, and ensure all compliance checks are in place before beginning an apprenticeship
- Ensure return of right to work documentation for tuition fee trainees
- Managing the single central register of trainees
You will need to have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
The SCITT offers all routes to QTS. A significant increase in applicants has led to this interesting and varied role being created.
Our office and training facility is in central London.