Computer Science PGCE Alternative
Computer Science PGCE Alternative – Salaried Training
Location: Greater London
Qualification Awarded: QTS
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is currently working in collaboration with a number of fantastic secondary schools in Greater London to provide local graduates with a salaried route to gaining QTS. An alternative to a PGCE, the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme will give you the chance to gain valuable experience working with your own classes on a daily basis during your year of training. Additionally you will receive a salary and not pay any fee towards the cost of your training.
This particular placement opportunity will be for those with a Computer Science degree or a degree that incorporated modules 50% or more related to the field of Computer Science.
What you need to be eligible for application:
- 2:1 or 1st Class degree in a degree (in rare cases we can accept 2:2 with exceptional GCSE’s and A-Levels)
- Cs or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Fluent English – both written and spoken skills to a high standard
- Experience of working with children/students is desirable (but not essential)
- Must have been living in the UK, EU or EEA for the last 3 years consecutively
- An ability to communicate with enthusiasm and relate to young people in the classroom
Apply now to be put forward for this exciting opportunity!