Deputy SCITT Programme Director
An opportunity has arisen at a large SCITT for a Deputy Programme Director to work alongside the current Programme Director to support schools and trainees, numbers of whom are rapidly increasing.
As Deputy Programme Director you will be expected to:
- Support the Programme Director and experienced professional tutors to develop the course curriculum.
- Lead certain training days as part of the ITT programme.
- Contribute to managing the recruitment, training and assessment processes.
- Contribute to quality assuring the programme.
- Support schools, trainees and professional tutors through all aspects of the programme.
You will need to have:
- School leadership/management experience, preferably with responsibility for ITT.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the schools’ education system.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- A strong desire to take a lead in developing the high-quality ITT programme further.
The SCITT offers all routes to QTS. A significant increase in applicants has led to this interesting and varied role being created.
Our office and training facility is in central London. Most days will be spent at the London office, although there will be regular meetings in schools and the opportunity to work from home.
Please attach a CV to be considered for the role.
For further information, please contact Simon Adams on email@example.com