With the ethos of working towards supporting their students to give their best at all times, the Principal of an Outstanding school would like to appoint an English NQT / English Teacher to join her team from July or September 2019.
- £29,664 – £48,244 (MPS/UPS Inner London Weighting)
- Teach in the London Borough of Ealing
- Permanent English NQT / English Teacher role
- Commencing from July or September 2019
- Be paid over the summer break if starting in July
- Join a dynamic English department with a fantastic team of colleagues
- Oversubscribed school with strong reputation in the local area
- High attaining GCSE and A Level results
Proud of their students’ achievements, the school’s current Progress 8 Score is well above average (1.34). With dedicated staff, the Headteacher is keen to find a similar English NQT / English Teacher that is also upholds the highest standards for their students. As an English NQT / English Teacher new to the school, you will be automatically welcomed and provided with as much support as you need to do well. There will be tailored CPD and NQT induction in place depending on where you are in your career.
Located within the London Borough of Ealing, the students learn within a lovely Victorian building that has been internally modified to encompass state-of-the-art facilities. Joining the school, you will have the opportunity to get involved with applying your own ideas towards the curriculum and suggest educational excursions. The English NQT / English Teacher will be able to bring a wealth of innovative activities to share and collaborate with others.
As a supportive school with ample opportunities for career progression in the future, the successful English NQT / English Teacher will be ambitious and excited to make a genuine difference to the lives of their students. If you wish to be considered for this English NQT / English Teacher post, then please apply ASAP.