Geography Teacher – NQT
- MPS/UPS – Geography Teacher Pay to Scale, plus Inner London Weighting
- £29,664 – £40,372
- Highly rated school – Brent
Are you a Geography NQT looking to start your career in a highly rated Community School?
Would you relish working as a Geography NQT in a highly supportive and expanding school?
If so, a school with a higher than national average percentage in 9 – 5 GCSE grades and Attainment 8 score would like to see excellent NQT’s looking to join a highly rated NQT induction programme.
The appointed Geography NQT will benefit from small class sizes which will mean less disruption and the opportunity to get to know each student as an individual.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school where you can build your career as the school grows. The school doesn’t just teach the national curriculum but strives to reach beyond it.
The successful Geography NQT will be joining an established school in an exciting stage of its development benefiting from further progression opportunities as the school grows. As well as offering London weighting and other incentives such as an early finish on a Friday, the Headteacher is committed to the continuing professional development of all staff through on-going tailored support in your career as an outstanding Geography Teacher.
Opportunities at this school:
- A platform for you to excel in your career.
- An exceptional induction programme and training.
- Further progression opportunities as the school expands.
- The chance to work in a school that looks beyond the national curriculum.
For an excellent start into your NQT induction, apply now!