A rare opportunity has arisen from an Outstanding school in Haringey for a Geography NQT / Geography Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from July or September 2019. The role is suited for an individual that can demonstrate strong subject knowledge.
- Geography NQT / Geography Teacher
- Permanent teaching role from July or September 2019
- £29,664 – £48,244 (MPS/UPS Inner London weighting)
- Mixed 11-16 comprehensive school
- Based within Wood Green, London Borough of Haringey
- NQT induction programme as part of the local authority
- Regular CPD training in place for all colleagues
- Be part of an inspirational department
With an above average Progress 8 score of 0.27, the school are proud of their students’ achievements, combined with their staff’s unwavering mission to provide an inclusive education experience. The appointed Geography NQT / Geography Teacher will be someone who has the same ethos and can show their abilities to be a fantastic teacher. The ideal Geography NQT / Geography Teacher will hold QTS and have good/outstanding observations either from training placements or from their current school.
Located within Wood Green, the school is easily accessible by public transport so would suit someone who is looking to commute. Aside from offering a well-rounded curriculum, students are offered a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities with sport, music, arts and academic clubs in place to build their skills and talents. This is a great time to join as the Geography department looks to expand what they can offer their students.
As a Geography NQT / Geography Teacher, there is ample support and progression in place in the near future. If you wish to be considered for this Geography NQT / Geography Teacher post, then please apply ASAP.