Full time Geography – Westminster
Our client is currently seeking a teacher of Geography to commence in September 2020.
This ‘Outstanding’ academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated professional to work in a successful and innovative Geography department.
The school is located in the Heart of Westminster with on site parking with access to transport links.
The Geography department is held in high regards by students and staff. The successful candidate will be part of an innovative small team and have the vision to deliver exciting lessons and enrichment opportunities to students, ensuring they achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Must be capable of teaching Geography KS3-KS4 (KS5 Desirable)
- Must hold QTS
- Dynamic teacher with high expectations and commitment to improvement
- Model the school’s values of integrity and contribution
- Competitive Salary (Inner London Pay Scale) (£30,480-£44,541)
- Professional development and CPD programme
- Interest free travelcard
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- Highly supportive SLT team
This role will not be around for long so if you are interested, please APPLY ASAP to be considered.