Mathematics Teacher Haringey
An exciting opportunity at highly rated Secondary School in the heart of Haringey where the Mathematics department are thriving. The academy who enjoys a rich mix of culturally diverse students drawn from one of London’s most ethically vibrant areas.
This lively co-educational, multi ethnic academy based in North London are looking for an ambitious team-player to join their dynamic Maths team. The successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring quality first curriculum provision that will ensure rapid progression, challenge and enjoyment for all pupils.
The Maths department is well-equipped with state of the art facilities, courtesy of a recent grant, allowing you to create excellent relationships between pupils and sharing a strong ethos of success and celebrating achievement.
- A platform for you to excel in your career.
- An exceptional induction programme and training.
- Further progression opportunities as the school expands.
- The chance to work in a school that looks beyond the national curriculum.
- MPS/UPS – Maths Teacher Pay to Scale, with Inner London Weighting
- £29,664 – £40,372
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
If you’re looking to join a supportive and friendly environment and committed to personal and professional development, apply now!