- MPS/UPS – Maths Teacher Pay to Scale, plus Outer London Weighting
- £27,596 – £38,963
- Experienced Teacher or NQT
Are you a Newly Qualified or experienced Maths Teacher looking for a new position with a school that has excellent career progression opportunities?
This highly rated Secondary School based in the heart of Hounslow, with excellent commuting links into and out of London, pride themselves on a thriving, vibrant and caring learning community where pupils are stretched intellectually.
Students and staff are immersed in an environment that fosters a love for learning, whilst feeling valued happy, and most importantly safe. With exam results consistently higher than the national average, the schools approach to learning and their knowledge of how students learn has enabled academic achievement of the highest order.
Due to an internal promotion within the Maths department, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a school where you can build your career, further developing your skills and progression. The school doesn’t just teach the national curriculum but strives to reach beyond it.
The school seek individuals who:
- Are self-motivated, dynamic and collaborative in their approach to work,
- Know their subject discipline well,
- Are constantly seeking to improve their practices to bring about better learning for the students
- Enjoy engaging and guiding students in pursuing their passion for learning
- Enjoy working with young people
The Headteacher is committed to the continuing professional development of all staff through on-going tailored support in your career.
Opportunities at this school:
- A platform for you to excel in your career.
- An exceptional induction programme and training.
- Further progression opportunities as the school expands.
- The chance to work in a school that looks beyond the national curriculum.
Whether you’re an experienced Maths Teacher or a NQT, apply now!