Maths Teacher Apprentice
Do you care about making a difference, are you prepared to challenge yourself and the students you will teach? E-Qualitas are proud to be working with a supportive school, part of a wider trust who serve children in a unique part of South East London.
If you’re a graduate of Maths and looking for a teacher training programme that enables you to earn a salary in addition to experiencing life inside the classroom, whilst completing a fee-free Post Graduate Teacher Apprenticeship, please read more and apply to this role.
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is delivered by E-Qualitas and is an exceptional school-based route to QTS (Qualified Teacher Status). Once enrolled you will receive support from a specialist Maths tutor throughout your twelve months on programme. You will also work with a school-based Teaching Mentor for the duration of your training.
As a Salaried Trainee Maths Teacher, you can expect to gain experience across years 7-11 (ages 11-16) teaching up to GCSE level throughout your twelve month programme. Additionally, you will have access to excellent resources throughout your year as an apprentice; including virtual learning environments, online webinars, school-based support and more.
What these schools can offer you:
- Salaried Trainee Maths Teacher role
- Salary – Upwards of £19,613
- A wonderfully diverse learning community to learn and train to teach in
- An exceptional teacher training programme over 12 months (QTS qualification*)
- Fee-free alternative to University-based routes
- A faculty consisting of specialist teachers and allocated classroom support staff
- Comprehensive CPD programmes and continuous support from a Personal Tutor and Teaching Mentor
The successful Salaried Trainee Maths Teacher will be someone who can meet the below requirements:
- Completed a Bachelor of Honours in a maths-focused field (a 2.2 or above is required)
- Right-to-work full-time in the UK; you must have been based within the UK for the three years prior to application due to apprenticeship rules
- Excellent subject knowledge in Maths
- GCSE’s C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Seeking responsibility and further experience within the classroom; you will be teaching from term one
- The ability to support, challenge and inspire students – encouraging them to do their best
- A strong classroom presence to achieve high levels of student engagement
- Ability to resonate with children from a diverse and at times, challenging background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Salaried Trainee Maths Teacher looking to begin or further their career in this secondary academy. Applications are encouraged from experienced Teaching Assistants or Tutors who are looking to secure their QTS, or also from newly-graduated individuals looking to kick start their career.
Apply now to Salaried Trainee Maths Teacher to be considered for interview.