Paid Teacher Training
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme – Paid Teacher Training – Science, Maths, English & Geography places available
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme team are working with schools in South West London to support them in finding graduates for this Paid Teacher Training programme.
These schools have a track record of teacher training and will be well equipped to provide you with the necessary support as you complete your Paid Teacher Training.
By completing your Paid Teacher Training via the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme, you can expect to:
- Earn a salary in excess of £20,000 whilst you train
- Not have to pay any course fees or take out a student loan
- Be supported by a qualified, experienced teacher in the school in a mentor/buddy system
- Have additional guidance from an external tutor who will come to visit you every 6 weeks
- Receive all the support you need throughout the interview/application process – we’ll find you a school, arrange the interview, advise on interview preparation and manage the offer process for you
Currently, our schools in South West London are looking to hear from graduates for the following subjects: Maths, English, Geography, and Science
Entry Criteria for Paid Teacher Training
- Must have 2:2 or above in a relevant degree (ideally 2:1/1st)
- Must have Cs or above in GCSE English & Maths
- Must be committed to a long-term career in teaching