Paid Teacher Training
Looking for a Paid Teacher Training programme that will allow you to qualify as a teacher?
Not interested in paying tuition fees or taking on more loans?
Look no further than the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme – A 12 month long, Paid Teacher Training programme that allows you to earn a salary whilst you train, without any course fees attached! You will work within a classroom from day one, building your skills through a practical work based training programme. You will have 2 written assignments to work on throughout the year, but the majority of your training will be hands on.
You will have a tutor assigned to you from the training provider, and a school based mentor, which will ensure you are supported throughout your time on this Paid Teacher Training programme. We work with schools across the South of England and London, and our advisors would like to find out more about you so they can find the perfect school for you. You will have the opportunity to interview with interested schools to ensure you find the right school for you to start your journey with.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To explore your Paid Teacher Training options immediately, apply now and begin your journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
- Primary training – C’s or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths and Science