Physics Graduates interested in Initial Teacher Training to QTS – North West
Full-time – Greater Manchester
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme
Are you currently a Physics graduate working as an unqualified teacher, teaching assistant or classroom support staff keen to secure QTS?
The Teaching Apprenticeship programme provides a fee-free, salaried route for graduates to enter the teaching profession and gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within 1 year. We are currently looking to assist Physics graduates working in the North-West (and surrounds) who are currently working within a school and who are passionate about teaching and keen to pursue Qualified Teacher Status.
A snapshot of the requirements and further information about the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme are below:
- Physics Trainee Teacher role – QTS Awarded
- Various roles across Greater Manchester and the North West
- Completely fee-free training programme
- Salary upwards of £18,169
- January 2021 start date (and each month thereafter)
In order to apply for this role, you will need to meet a few minimum requirements, without exception, including:
- Physics graduate with Bachelor degree with Honours in Physics (2:2 or above)
- GCSE C/Level 4 or above in English and Maths; preferably an A-Level in Physics also
- A passion for Physics and confident abilities in presenting/teaching/tuition
- Currently working within a school or Early Years setting
- Someone who is committed to putting the needs of children first
- A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
- An Ofsted-accredited “good” Initial Teacher Training provider
- Programme developed by a director with experience with Ofsted and other teacher training providers
- Retention rates for the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme at 82%
- Dedicated teacher training advisor to support you every step of the way
- In-school mentor to support you alongside your personal tutor
Whether you’re a newly-graduated individual looking for an excellent programme to secure your QTS or an experienced school worker looking to do more with your degree and progress in your career – apply now!