Physics Teacher – Permanent role – September 2020 start
Are you an exceptional physics teacher available to start teaching in September?
A fantastic co-educational school in the London Borough of Hillingdon are seeking an inspiring, dedicated mainstream secondary physics teacher. You will have a passion for teaching and education and have excellent subject knowledge.
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Ability to assess, record and report on the work of pupils’ progress to inform a range of teaching and learning approaches.
- Ability to contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
- Ability to manage and organise classes through planning and preparing for teaching and learning.
- £30,480 – £49,571 (MPS/UPS Inner London weighting)
- Excellent department academic records
- Permanent Teaching Role
- Teach in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Physics Teacher and feel that this school matches with what you are looking for, then please apply ASAP! Interviews will be scheduled for shortlisted Physics Teacher applicants that meet the criteria.