Trainee Maths Teacher – Brighouse- Salaried route to QTS
If you’re a graduate of Maths and looking for a teacher training programme that enables you to earn a salary in addition to experiencing life inside the classroom, then this particular role as a Trainee Maths Teacher based in Brighouse could be ideal for you!
We are working with a school in Brighouse to deliver an exceptional training programme and salaried route to QTS. The school in question is Brighouse High School in HD6. Brighouse High are part of the Valley Learning Partnership. Easily accessible from the M62, near Huddersfield and Halifax and just 30 minutes from Leeds.
Brighouse High School is a school which has high expectations and works tirelessly to ensure students achieve. Rated as ‘Good’ in all aspects during its latest OFSTED, Brighouse High is a superb place to work.
As a Trainee Maths Teacher, you can expect to gain experience across year groups and key stages throughout your twelve month programme. Additionally, you will have access to excellent resources throughout your year as an apprentice.
The successful Trainee Maths Teacher will be someone who can meet the below requirements:
– Completed a Bachelor of Honours in Maths or a closley related field (2.2 or above)
– Right-to-work full-time in the UK; you must have been based within the UK/EU for the three years prior to application
– GCSE’s C/4 or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
– Seeking responsibility and further experience within the classroom; you will be teaching from term one
– The ability to support, challenge and inspire students – encouraging them to be their best
– A strong classroom presence to achieve high levels of student engagement
This is an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Maths Teacher looking to begin or further their career in a well-run, thriving and successful school community. Applications are encouraged from experienced Teaching Assistants or Tutors who are looking to secure their QTS, or also from newly-graduated individuals looking to kick start their career.
What they can offer you:
– Trainee Maths Teacher role
– Salary – Upwards of £18,169
– A wonderfully diverse learning community to learn and train to teach in
– An exceptional teacher training programme over 12 months (QTS qualification)
– Fee-free alternative to University-based routes
– Supportive and forward thinking trust
– Comprehensive CPD programmes and continuous support from a Personal Tutor and Teaching Mentor
Apply now to Trainee MathsTeacher to be considered for interviews!