We hold interview days to facilitate the best matching process between our teachers and schools. Our events provide and honest and transparent forum to deliver the best outcomes for all. We do all the work behind the scenes prior to each event to ensure both teachers and schools are prepared and ready to interview. We hold events all year round to cater for key hiring dates throughout the year.
Teach in Shortlist Events
We understand that schools are time poor and as a result appreciate efficient and effective recruitment solutions. You need quality candidates who want to commit to a permanent role in their school community.
That is why we hold ‘Shortlist Events’ at strategic times in the recruitment calendar, so the schools we partner with can meet and interview multiple candidates in one location or through a virtual platform if need be.
We have a constant pool of quality NQT’s and more experienced local and relocating teachers who are keen to attend these events.
5 Reasons we are inviting you to attend
- We are able to offer you access to enthusiastic candidates, looking to teach and develop in your area through our face to face or virtual recruitment events across England.
- The events are free of charge and you will have access to a private executive boardroom to interview candidates in as well as light refreshments..
- As a fully scheduled event you will interview with up to 20 vetted candidates and receive your timetable of interviews and candidate profiles.
- The event is a platform that allows you to convey your school’s ethos, strengths & its challenges and specific benefits you can offer candidates. .
- Proactive schools secure the best quality candidates, and our events begin in February, so astute schools don’t miss out on the full candidate pool that are often appointed by their placement school.
- While you can make preliminary offers at the event you can also invite shortlisted candidates for second round interviews on your school grounds.
Let Teach in fasttrack and streamline your recruitment process and help you find excellent permanent NQT and experienced teachers through our Shortlist recruitment Events.
For further information and support Register here
You are Invited To interview at our Shortlist Recruitment Events.
Don’t take your first teaching job offer. Did you know you can interview with multiple schools in one location and find the perfect fit. You are invited to attend a local Shortlist Recruitment Event, designed to fasttrack you into your first or next teaching role.
Forget time consuming applications and day long interviews, you can interview with up to 20 schools in one day.Teach In support NQT’s as well as more experienced teachers secure an ideal permanent teaching role.
Our focus is on finding you a school where you will be supported to develop and progress and most importantly, a school that aligns to your philosophy of teaching.
5 Reasons to Attend our Shortlist Events
- Teach In hold specialist local Shortlist Events designed for NQT and more experienced teachers to meet with Headteachers & their SLT who are motivated to meet you, and that have real vacancies.
- Our focus is to advocate for you and help you find the perfect permanent teaching role. The service is free and so is the event.
- On completion of your scheduled interviews at the event, you will have gained real insight into the ethos of multiple schools and you will walk away with a firm idea of where you will be best supported and where you will really feel part of the school community.
- Successful candidates will secure formal teaching interviews directly with the schools, which will be arranged for you.
- To date these events have resulted in over 500 NQTs securing their first teaching positions.
By inviting numerous Headteachers from a mixture of schools into our Shortlist Events, we provide you with an opportunity to meet and speak with them in a relaxed setting. Through short, informal interviews, you’ll be able to find out more about the schools and the positions they have available, and ultimately secure the permanent role you are looking for.
Secure your place to our next Shortlist Event or request a call for more information Register Now