Permanent Science Teacher Role – July/September 2020 start
Are you an inspirational Science Teacher looking to be part of a school with exceptional leadership?
As a Science Teacher, can you demonstrate your ability to promote an engaging and stimulating curriculum?
Do you have the ambition and desire to contribute towards the life-long learning experience for students from all walks of life?
If this Science Teacher position matches with what you are looking for, please read on.
The appointed Science Teacher will be part of an Outstanding school with recent investments put into place to upgrade facilities, including lab equipment in the classrooms. As a Science Teacher, you will be well supported as “teachers work closely together to share best practice and reflect on one another’s teaching.” As a Science Teacher, you will be part of a school where staff enjoy working at the school and high morale is in place.
About this role:
- Permanent Science Teacher (all specialisms considered)
- London Borough of Southwark
- £30,480-£49,571 (MPS/UPS Inner London weighting)
- For a Science NQT – be enrolled onto the borough’s induction programme
- For an ambitious experienced Science Teacher – opportunities for development and progression
Science Teacher Specification:
- Will hold QTS by September 2020
- Good Science subject knowledge
- Wealth of teaching practice through placements or in their current role
- Strong desire to teach within an environment with high expectations
If you meet the requirements to be a Science Teacher and feel that this school matches with your own ethos, then please apply ASAP. All shortlisted Science Teacher applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.