Looking for Staff?
Permanent Solutions for Schools
Our service to schools is simple and designed to provide you with quality candidates that are excited about becoming part of your school community as a permanent member of staff. Schools that partner with us know we are genuinely focused on finding them long term staffing solutions. We know that retaining staff and building a stable and collaborative community that share the same motivations and goals, give students the best possible educational outcomes.
We have built strong relationships with Universities across the UK and Internationally, so we have a consistent pool of NQT candidates looking to start their career with a permanent contract. All our NQT candidate have had access to a Headteacher Series, hosted by retired Headteacher Stuart McLaughlin. They will have gained insight into 8 areas they can develop and progress in their first year of teaching.
You can also consider overseas candidates from Australia, New Zealand and Canada who are all looking to relocate to the UK and compare them to our local teachers.
If you are looking for more experienced teachers we can also offer you candidates looking to move into roles of responsibility or already in senior roles.
If you are looking for specialist Support Staff for roles in your school, we can help you find the right person to suit your needs.
If you are interested in engaging our services, this is how it works:
- Once we know what you are looking for, we will create a shortlist of suitable candidates for you to select from. Alongside this you could also attend one of our Interview Days, read on to find our more.
- Where possible our candidates will have recorded responses to frequently asked interview questions on video. This video will allow you to gain insight into each candidate and help you decide who you would like to interview virtually or in person.
- Shortlisted candidates can be interviewed at times that suit your schedule.
- If you decide to offer one of our candidates a permanent role, we will provide compliance documentation and you will pay us a one-off permanent fee.
What is a Teach In Interview Day?
For our Interview Days we shortlist the best available NQTs and experienced teachers who are considering teaching positions in your area. We then invite them to come and meet select members of your schools SLT. This occurs in a less formal setting than a traditional interview.
In a series of short, ‘speed-dating’ style interviews you will meet up to 20 of our best teachers. All teachers attending have been pre-screened prior to the event. This ensures they are the best possible match to your school culture and staffing needs.
- Meet up to 20 NQTs in one day
- Short speed date style Interviews
- Only fully referenced, Good and Outstanding Teachers
- Private dedicated interview rooms
- Full candidate pack including CV, teaching observation notes and references
- 100% success rate for schools from previous events
- 100% of Headteachers who have previously attended would recommend the event to other Headteachers
- Free to attend
Due to the recruiting success of the events, attendance at our Teach In Interview Days is extremely popular, and school places book out well in advance.
If your school would like to attend a upcoming, scheduled Teach In Interview Days, please contact your local brand to book your place.
If we have not scheduled any events in your area, please contact your local branch, and we will endeavour to host a Teach In Interview Day in a location convenient to you as soon as possible.
“It was great to meet individuals in an informal environment, and to see so many of them in a short space of time. As a SEN School, we think it helped the candidates to learn more about what we are all about. There were candidates who I would have probably chosen from the full profiles & references Teach In provided but who weren’t as strong when I met them as other individuals who we could really see fitting in to our school. We have two vacancies and we have earmarked five candidates. We loved the process and will definitely use it again, and would recommend to other Heads”
Michelle Maidment, Senior Teacher/SENCO, Southlands School
“The Teach In Interview Day was a very well organised event, held in a pleasant environment. There was a slick process as to the interview schedule. I have identified two maths and science teachers from the event who I am looking to engage as teachers within the Durham Federation. I would definitely recommend this event to other Heads and I will utilise Teach In events in the future for our permanent recruitment needs. The day was very effective”
Alison Jackson, Deputy Headteacher, Durham Community Federation
“It was a great way to see a lot of high quality candidates in a short space of time. We would definitely use Teach In for our permanent recruitment again in the future. We would highly recommend the Teach In event to other Head Teachers”
Miss C Ritchie, Head Teacher, Lingey House Primary